That’s why at Wood Floors Online we sell products from industry leading wood floor specialists such as Bona. They have been creating and developing products for wood floors since 1910 and have developed a leading range of products for the cleaning, treating and maintaining of wood floors.
At Bona, they focus on design and performance when developing wood floor products and are very aware that wooden floors meet different challenges during their lifetime. By constantly developing their solutions, they are able to claim a leading position in wooden floor treatment.
Did You Know?
- Bona’s products are sold in 20,000 retail outlets in the US, in 5,000 retail outlets in Europe, and in 2,000 retail outlets in Latin America
- Bona Sportive System is recommended by FIBA, The International Basketball Federation, for the highest level of international competitions such as world championships and the Olympic Games
- Over the years Bona has been a partner in treating floors all over the world, from The Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg to The Los Angeles Athletic Club, from Galeries Lafayette in Paris to The House of Sweden in Washington
- Bona Mega has become the most widely used finish in the world for wooden floors
- Bona R850 is the world’s most selling silane-based adhesive
- More than 1,000,000 Bona Spray Mops have been sold in the US
- 50,000,000 square metres of floor are treated with Bona finishes each year
At Wood Floors online we supply wood floors and all the products needed to treat, clean and maintain to both homeowners and professionals.
To architects, designers and craftsmen alike, Bona is able to provide the solution whether there is a need for rapid fastening, high wear resistance or a natural look.
For example, when the maple floor at NBA’s Basket Court in the New Orleans Arena was due for refurbishment, they chose Bona Sportive System to do the job.
Bona Traffic is the toughest Bona finish for wooden floors and was specified to recoat the original oak “endgrain floor” at London’s iconic Barbican Centre.
Based on decades of professional experience, Bona has developed a special product range for today’s floor owners, meeting demands of simplicity, health and safety. They provide solutions for all kinds of floors, whether it is indoor or outdoor, all of which can be found at Wood Floors Online.
Wooden floors are naturally beautiful, aesthetically elegant and a smart investment for a home. It can seem complicated to renovate and maintain a wooden floor, but Bona’s Step by Step instruction guides for indoor, outdoor and care ensure that there is always a helping hand throughout the process.